Digital Signage is a valuable form of advertising for estate agents. It is used in a variety of ways to improve the visibility of property listings, and effectively engages with busy audiences without unduly interrupting them. Industry reports suggest that such a form of digital advertising captures 400% more audience views than traditional print or static displays.
Listed below are some of the key benefits of Digital Signage for estate agents:
- Digital Signage such as shop window screens or LED window displays are a modern, easy and impactful way to target passers-by.
- Relay information in an eye-catching manner. Win the trust of new clients by displaying testimonials and feedback, or connect with the community by promoting local initiatives (and thereby paint a picture of the neighbourhood for prospective clients). You can even offer financial or legal advice to first-time buyers.
- Showcase properties and display dynamic content using colour-true commercial digital screens that are 5 to 14 times brighter than domestic televisions and designed to operate 24/7.
- Save time, effort and money by uploading screen content and listings with a click – this functionality is ideal for estate agents as information on price changes, new rentals, properties that have been sold or taken off the market and much more can be updated instantly. This can easily be done remotely (provided that you have an internet connection), and is ideal if you have more than one branch or are working away from the office.
- Compatible with numerous estate agent software including Jupix, Vebra, Domus, Alto, ONELAN and QUANTATEC.