Motion Graphics Designer
If you are a Motion Graphics Designer looking to evolve and be challenged then this position is for you.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our marketing team based in Norwich.
You will be involved in all aspects of design and focusing mostly on animating digital advertisements using After Effects. You will be involved in the design process from start to finish, from contacting clients with ideas to delivering inspiring design work and fully animated advertisements. You will be a creative thinker that enjoys a challenge and thrives under pressure.
Ideally you are a Jr Animator looking for your first full time role but with the right skills and attitude to jump in the deep end. We will offer the right candidate a competitive salary and the chance to lead design projects for our clients, so do not be shy!
Please ensure any application provides us with a link to your current portfolio.
To qualify… You will need to be an adaptable, innovative and creative Animator/Designer and have a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- You are highly proficient in the Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to take creative and design briefs internally & directly where necessary.
- Design all forms of brand and identity but specifically focused on digital motion design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and comfortable presenting design ideas.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to extremely tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in best design practices including layout and typography.
- You constantly look to improve your skills and help inspire those around you.
Desirable (but not essential)…
- Web design skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Tech savvy/IT experience
- Illustration experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design/Animation: 1 year
To apply for this role, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org